Welcome to our LoveRaw Recipe collection! Here you’ll find lots of mouth-watering, mind-blowing, health-boosting recipes which involve our Food Booster Blends! Just another way for us to help you eat like you give a f**k. For more information on the contents of each delicious blend, visit our shop. Don’t forget to tag us in your food creations @loveraw - happy cooking!
Pancakes are a classic treat for breakfast (or dessert!) and we think nothing goes with them more perfectly than our fruity, chocolatey, Energise blend. It will help keep you fuelled more than a boring old regular pancake, and our gluten free twist on the recipe means that almost anyone can enjoy them! Why not garnish with some fruit for an extra-tasty health boost?
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour (or another choice of gluten free flour)
- 1 small over ripe banana
- 1 tbsp LoveRaw's 'Energise Food Booster' powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp coconut oil (to heat in the pan)
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl mash the small banana, then add the wet ingredients and mix together
- Add the buckwheat flour, the Energising blend, and baking powder, and mix together
- Leave in the fridge for around 5/10 minutes. This helps to thicken the batter
- Place a large pan on a medium - high heat, with a tsp of coconut oil, then pour small circles of pancake batter to make your pancakes
- Once the pancakes start to show little bubbles it means they are ready to flip, so gently turn them over
- Once they have cooked on both sides, serve with more slices of banana (or your own choice of topping) and drizzle with maple syrup!