H A P P Y E A S T E R
It's this time of the year again. Supermarkets bombard you with all kind of
egg-shaped candies and chocolates.
You try to resist but crave a treat? Then our Cacao Energise Easter Eggs are perfect for you! Stay strong in supermarket aisles and look forward to your little 'baking' session.
Using only natural ingredients and no added sugar, there is no reason to feel guilty enjoying more than one!
This recipe is quick, healthy and super moreish! Try it out and surprise your loved ones with it, I bet the eggs will be gone in no time!
- 100g pitted dates
- 45g cashews
- 40g smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp of Energise Food Booster
- 1 tbsp porridge oats
- Cacao to roll the balls in
1. Pulse the dates in a food processor until they form a paste.
2. Add the cashews, peanut butter, oats and Energise and blend until well mixed.
3. Roll into balls - the size is up to you ! We managed to get 8 medium balls out of this recipe.
4. Dust with cacao and pop in the fridge for an hour - we recommend eating one straight away...you know just to check they're okay!
Buy our Energise Booster here!