Looking for another breakfast inspiration? Got one!
Start the day right with our creamy overnight oats - Perfect recipe for all the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there!
Letting the oats and chia seeds soak overnight saves time in the morning and gives your breakfast the certain something!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of good quality Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon of LoveRaw’s Energise Food Booster
- 1 ½ cup Hazelnut M*lk
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Fruits and seeds to decorate (Strawberries, Cacao nibs & Hazelnuts)
- Mix together the oats, chia seeds, hazelnut m*lk, Energise powder into a bowl.
- Pour into a sealed mason jar and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Chop the banana and add to a frying pan with coconut sugar cook for ⅔ minutes on each side until caramelized.
- Mix peanut butter into the overnight oats
- Decorate with the caramelised bananas and additional fruit and seeds.
Buy our Energise Booster here!