For the 'milk bath'
1/2 cup plant milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 x TBSP ground glax seeds
1 x TBSP maple syrup
Generous dollop of vegan butter
2 x thick slices of banana bread (stale works)!
1. In a bowl, mix together all of the 'milk bath' ingredients. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Soak the banana bread in the bowl, regularly turning over the slices until evenly and thoroughly soaked.
3. Heat a pan to medium-high heat and melt butter.
4. Fry the banana bread on both sides for about 2-3 minutes until golden and slightly crisp.
5. Serve with vegan yoghurt, berries, chocolate, cinnamon and more maple syrup.