Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter
4 x TBSP peanut butter
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 x cup all purpose flour
1 x tsp instant coffee
1 x tsp baking powder
Generous pinch of salt
3 x LoveRaw Just Chocolate Bars
1. In a bowl mix the vegan butter with the sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
2. Sift in the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, salt and instant coffee, using your hands to fully combine.
3. If you struggle to bring the dough together, add in 1 -2 TBSP of plant-milk.
4. Finally chop the LoveRaw Chocolate into generous chunks and add it into the cookie dough.
5. Form the cookie dough into medium sized balls, slightly flattering them with the back of a spoon before baking them for 10-12 minutes at 175˚C.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes until firm but still warm before enjoying.
7. Optional: Add a few extra chunks of chocolate on top of the warm cookies as they come out of the oven and sprinkle over some coarse sea salt.
Makes 8 cookies.