2 x vegan cookies (store bought or homemade)
Vegan ice-cream of choice
1. In a bain-marie, melt the Just Chocolate M:lk Choc Bar.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice through the top of your vegan ice-cream tub (cardboard and all), ensuring your slice is about 1.5cm of the ice-cream, and then unpeel the cardboard, giving you a perfectly round disk of ice-cream to slide on top of your cookie.
3. Sandwich the ice-cream between the 2 cookies.
4. Pour the melted chocolate over one side of your ice-cream sandwich.
5. Scatter chopped up Cookie Dough Cup over the melted chocolate.
6. Enjoy immediately or freeze for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.