1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 x TBSP vegan coconut yoghurt
Heaped tsp vegan Nutella (plus extra for topping)
Vegan butter (for greasing)
1. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and yogurt together. Use your hands, to form into a dough.
2. Roll the dough onto a lightly floured surface, creating a small but thick rectangle.
3. Spread your teaspoon of vegan Nutella evenly across your dough.
4. Taking one side of the rectangle, roll the dough until you've created a coil.
5. Place the roll into an oven safe ramekin, lightly greased with the vegan butter.
6. Bake at 180˚C for 15-17 minutes until golden.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes before topping with extra Nutella and a M:lk Choc Cre&m Wafer bar.