1 x TBSP coconut oil
2 x TBSP maple syrup
1 x TSBP peanut butter
1 x TSBP cacao powder
3 x TBSP all-purpose flour
1/8 tsp baking powder
Dash of salt
1. Mix together the melted coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup.
2. Add in the cacao powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Once combined, pour the brownie batter into a ramekin, lightly greased with coconut oil.
4. Press 3 pieces of LoveRaw M:lK Chocolate into the centre of the ramekin, making sure to cover it with brownie batter, smoothing over the top.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 175˚C.
6. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before before enjoying it warm. Add a scoop of vegan ice cream for the ultimate indulgence.