Skip to content
August 10, 2021
Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1 x TBSP coconut oil
- 2 x TBSP maple syrup
- 1 x TSBP peanut butter
- 1 x TSBP cacao powder
- 3 x TBSP all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 x Just Chocolate M:lk Choc Bar
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add in the cacao powder, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Once combined, pour the brownie batter into a ramekin, lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Press 3 pieces of LoveRaw M:lK Chocolate into the centre of the ramekin, making sure to cover it with brownie batter, smoothing over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175˚C.
- Allow your vegan peanut butter brownies to sit for 5-10 minutes before before enjoying it warm. Add a scoop of vegan ice cream for the ultimate indulgence.