The creamiest vegan caramel easter eggs that taste MAD good! Get these bad boys on your Easter baking list ASAP!
- 6 x LoveRaw Peanut Butter M:lk Choc Bars
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 x tsp cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bain-marie melt the M:lk chocolate and then spoon half of the chocolate into silicone egg moulds and refrigerate.
- Then in a small pan melt the coconut cream, sugar, cornstarch, salt and vanilla together, bringing to a boil before dropping the heat down and letting the caramel simmer whilst you stir for about 5 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool and thicken.
- Once cool, generously spoon the caramel into each egg shell, before covering the caramel with the rest of the melted chocolate to seal. Refrigerate until solid.
- Decorate by drizzling some remaining chocolate over the eggs once you've carefully removed them from the moulds.
Makes 6 vegan caramel easter eggs (half spheres).