Less than 5 ingredients, and so fun to make, these bad boys are the perfect vegan Easter treat!
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 x tbs maple syrup
1. Mix together the oat flour, peanut butter and maple syrup.
2. Once combined, use your hands to form egg-like oval shapes.
3. Store in fridge until solid.
4. Separately melt the two M:lk Choc Bars in a bain-marie. Once melted cover your eggs with the chocolate.
5. For the feathering effect, you'll need to pipe lines of peanut butter across each egg, then using a toothpick, draw lines in the opposite direction of the peanut butter, pulling it through the chocolate to create the pattern.
Makes about 5 small to medium sized vegan easter eggs.