Welcome to our LoveRaw Recipe collection! Here you’ll find lots of mouth-watering, mind-blowing, health-boosting recipes which involve our Food Booster Blends! Just another way for us to help you eat like you give a f**k. For more information on the contents of each delicious blend, visit our shop. Don’t forget to tag us in your food creations @loveraw - happy cooking!
Quinoa has taken the healthy-eating world by storm, but what happens if you want to reap its benefits without growing bored of it? You make it into a deliciously quirky salad, of course! The mixture of squash and pomegranate in this recipe sweeten up the dish into something you’ll be returning to for seconds (and thirds, and fourths… you get the idea). The best part is, if you somehow grow bored of the dish, just swap out these veggies for some others!
- ½ cup of quinoa (plus 1 ½ cups of salty water to cook)
- 1 heaped tsp LoveRaw’s ‘Easy Greens Food Booster’ powder
- Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Your favourite veggies to make a delicious salad (We used squash and pomegranate)
- Bring the water to heat in a pan and add a large pinch of salt. Then, add the quinoa and leave to cook for around 15-20 mins
- In a separate pan add the olive oil and fry off the minced garlic adding the salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Then add in the cooked quinoa.
- Add the ‘Easy Greens’ powder and give it a good stir. Have a cheeky taste-test and season to perfection.
- Combine with a plate full of veggies such as roasted squash, pomegranates and leafy greens
- For a cool dressing on the side, Tzatziki can work very well. But we recommend trying our Tahini Salad Dressing instead for a health-kick that your body will thank you for as well as your tastebuds!