Welcome to our LoveRaw Recipe collection! Here you’ll find lots of mouth-watering, mind-blowing, health-boosting recipes which involve our Food Booster Blends! Just another way for us to help you eat like you give a f**k. For more information on the contents of each delicious blend, visit our shop. Don’t forget to tag us in your food creations @loveraw - happy cooking!
Healthy recipes for chocolate chip brownies do exist. These sweet potato brownies are made extra de-lish by our Skin Food blend, as it has a sweet, fruity, yet zingy flavour that makes for a mouthwatering mixture. When baked just right, these brownies get a gooey centre to-die-for. They’re vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free… and totally guilt-free!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ½ cup blended oats (or oatbran)
- 12 medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp LoveRaw’s ‘Skin-Food Food Booster’ powder
- ¼ cup cacao
- ½ cup gluten free flour (we used buckwheat)
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup almond milk (to use as a thinner if the mix is very thick)
- 100g vegan, refined sugar free, dark chocolate, broken into chunks (optional, for chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 180˚ and lightly grease a baking tray to fit approx 12 brownies in
- Roughly peel and chop the sweet potato and place it in a pan of boiling water. Leave to soften for around 15 minutes
- Drain the water and allow the sweet potato to cool, then blend in a blender with the dates and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together, then add to the blender with the wet ingredients
- Once combined, add the broken up vegan chocolate and pour into the baking tray
- Bake in the oven for around 22-25 mins for a gooey centre
- Allow to cool - if you’re patient enough.
Serve up with some Nice-Cream!