We are looking for a National Account Manager for Amazon to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest Vegan Chocolate product range the Cre&m Wafer Bars. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we look to fill a number roles over the coming year.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” of the 2020 National & Regional Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year and 2020 World Plant Based awards as well as multiple Great Taste Awards to name a few. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with no artificial nonsense.
As the National Account Manager for Amazon you will be responsible for growing and managing all of our Amazon business, looking after Vendor and Seller Central and reporting directly into the Founders.
This is a new position at LoveRaw and is ideal for someone with Amazon knowledge and experience to join and really make their mark on this role with terrific organic growth we are seeing on Amazon.
With LoveRaw seeing phenomenal growth this year, and doubling in head count, this role gives you a unique opportunity to join the company in its depth of growth at a very exciting time.
- Look after the Vendor Central and Seller Central growth
- Drive revenues across the product range with Amazon
- Monitor and report sales performance on Amazon and forecast accordingly
- Improve performance through detailed analysis
- Support key product launches
- Monitor all activities across the UK, European and US markets
- Manager and Update the online Amazon product catalogue
- Develop new business with additional Amazon portals worldwide
- Negotiating and aligning ambitious joint business plans, with regular business and KPI reviews
- Full P&L for Amazon
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong eye for attention to detail
- Strong relationship building,
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customer and your colleagues
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Problem solver
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Recent working knowledge of the Amazon Business, AVC, and Seller Central
- Have knowledge of brand registry
- Ex Amazon Brand Specialist would be a bonus
SALARY & PACKAGE
Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
Laptop & Phone
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com DO NOT apply via Linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****