Careers - Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Sales)
*2 Years Experience Required
Join one of the fastest growing organic food companies in the UK
Location: Manchester, UK.
Salary: Dependent On Experience + Performance Related Bonus
We are a young, fun, dynamic team based in Manchester. Think a new generation of innovative healthy living and eating. We make award winning products that are not only healthy but taste delicious. Our food and drink products make people feel good.
At LoveRaw HQ we are a close knit team. We like to work in a creative and innovative environment. No idea is a bad idea and we welcome challenging the status quo.We are growing rapidly and you will be joining us at a very exciting time. Stuffy, corporate, formal and conventional is what we are not. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Think outside the box?
Have spectacular selling skills?
A people's person?
Like a challenge?
Have an interest in the food industry, nutrition, health & being healthy?
Do you have what it takes?
Then please read on...
- Manage the sales process for new prospects, national and export accounts
- Identifying new business leads to introduce the LoveRaw brand to.
- Develop and deliver strategic sales vision across the LoveRaw brand
- Undertake appropriate market research for each new sales target market
- Relationship management with current accounts and distributors.
- Manage all contacts in our CRM systems.
- Feeding back to management team on sales progress and lead generation.
- Create marketing brochures with our designer.
- Occasionally exhibit at trade/consumer events.
- A proven track record and motivation to smash targets
- Be a self-starter, always find new, better & faster ways of delivering success
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise customer/prospect importance
- Have excellent communication and social skills
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to work independently without being micro managed
- Personal interest in food, health and fitness.
- Contacts within the health food industry
- Cultural awareness skills for dealing with export clients
- Bi-lingual or Polyglot!
- Unlimited access to LoveRaw products
- Work in a positive environment
Congrats you made it to the end!! If you are interested, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org