Careers - London Based LoveRaw Ambassador
London based LoveRaw Ambassador
**Join one of the fastest growing health food companies in the UK**
Are you outgoing and friendly? Able to work a few hours a week? Do you love to meet new people? Are you self-motivated? Reliable and punctual?Interested in health & fitness? Eat like you give a f**k? Looking to do something you love and get paid?
Then please read on...
We are a young, fun and dynamic team based in Manchester City Centre, but are looking to extend the family to LONDON! We manufacture & distribute innovative healthy food products worldwide. We are a close knit team and love to work in a fun, creative and innovative environment. No idea is a bad idea and we welcome challenging the status quo!! Stuffy and corporate is what we are not...we work hard and play hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously ;)
- Working with our amazing LoveRaw retailers
- Representing LoveRaw at specified events
- Booking in product demos with retailers
- Sampling LoveRaw products in store
- Engaging with potential customers and spreading the Love-Raw!
- Be a LoveRaw maestro and know the products inside and out
- Building relationships with store managers
- Representing the brand and creating positive brand awareness
- Challenge the status quo in unearthing innovative ways to encourage potential customers to try our products
- Documenting events with photos and videos suitable for social media
- Providing detailed feedback from events
- Demoing or hospitality experience preferred
- Open to flexible working hours
- Own your own role and be accountable for it
- Good sense of humour & social skills are a MUST
- Reliable, punctual and honest
- Well presented
- Ability to multi-task, think pro-actively & creatively
- Solid writing skills
- Solid math skills
- Personal interest in food, health and fitness industry
- Work independently without being micro-managed.
- We are all A players here, if you are B player do not apply
- Take the role by the horns, the sky's the limit
- Help us inspire and encourage the world to a healthier way of life!
Dependent on experience
- Full training provided
- Flexible working hours
- A social and fun role
- Open management style
- FREE LoveRaw products of course!
How to apply:
- Please send your C.V. to email@example.com
- Successful applicants will be notified in 5 working days from receipt of C.V if they have qualified to the next round.
RECRUITERS please do not contact this job poster.
RECRUITERS no phone calls about this job.
Please do not contact job poster regarding other services or commercial incentives.