We are looking for a Commercial Executive to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest Vegan Chocolate product the Cre&m Wafer Bar. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we look to fill a number roles over the coming year.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” of the 2020 National & Regional Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year and 2020 World Plant Based awards as well as multiple Great Taste Awards to name a few. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with no artificial nonsense.
As the Commercial Executive you will be involved in the daily support of the sales & operation teams and the founders.
Working alongside the Operations team, your role will include helping with stock adjustments, orders and supply chain management, new products launches, reporting directly to the Head of Operations.
Working alongside the sales team on all sales processes, including completing new line forms for customers, data collection for reports and management of customer databases.
This role will play a pivotal role within the Commercial areas across the business, offering support to the teams for daily Operational & Sales tasks.
As this is a new role for us, you will have a serious opportunity to make this role your own and add real value within the Operations & Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity which offers real growth and opportunities for the right person.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to oversee all business operations
- Support the Sales team with sales processes with B2B customers
- Ensure sales are recorded and monitored in line with agreed processes
- Ensure products purchased are delivered in a timely way
- Manage ongoing relationships with commercial partners once recruited and provide good customer service
- Be the point of contact for B2B customers if the Sales & Operations managers are not available
- Support with any initial B2B queries from customers
- Provide full support to the sales & operations team
- Develop and deliver accurate pipelines, sales reports
- Complete new line forms for B2B customers
- Provide administrative assistant services for the operations & sales team to initiate and complete orders
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Self motivated, being able to use own initiative to help support both teams and ensure all processes run smoothly
- Driven, ensuring deadlines are met to the highest standard and always willing to go above and beyond in daily tasks
- Commitment to excellence with high quality standards and attention to detail
- Able to work well within a team, whilst being self sufficient ensuring you are demonstrating proactiveness within your daily role
- Hands on attitude that coincides with a fast growth business
- Skilled building valuable relationships
- Commercially astute with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Quick learner
- Great time management skills
- Can do attitude
- Good customer service skills and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Be able to handle different types of tasks at the same time and execute to a high standard
- Previous experience in an operations or sales support role
- Knowledge and understanding of FMCG &/or consumer brands desirable but not essential
- Good attention to detail and strong grammar is essential
- Strong process and IT skills
SALARY & PACKAGE
Laptop & Phone
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****