We are looking for a Field Sales & Brand Activation (South London) to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest Vegan Chocolate product range the Cre&m Wafer Bars. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we look to fill a number roles over the coming year.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” of the 2020 National & Regional Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year and 2020 World Plant Based awards as well as multiple Great Taste Awards to name a few. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with no artificial nonsense.
You will be joining us to create an immediate impact and be responsible for shaping, growing and building LoveRaw sales in line with our global strategy. The role will play a pivotal role in the business as you will need to ensure that LoveRaw is not only stocked correctly in its UK’s stores but to also build a really strong presence in those stores and build relationships with the right people.
You will report to the Head of Field Sales. We need someone with an impressive track record and the hunger to be part of one of the UK’s hottest brands in one of the most exciting emerging categories. LoveRaw is set up for rapid growth and we are looking for someone who can build great relationships with store managers/owners themselves. You will need clear experience in a similar field sales role.
This is not an office based role and this role is for South London area (we have another role for North London)
- Ensuring we look better than anyone else in stores where we are stocked already
- Getting our products into new stores
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with store managers
- Reporting weekly on targets & objectives
- Being our eyes and ears on the street, looking out for what the competition are doing
- Managing and executing instore events in your region
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- Able to build and develop relationships with all types of people from all backgrounds
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customer and your colleagues
- Able to energise internal and external team members
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Problem solver
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Experience within a Field Sales role and ready to develop your career further
- Be able to demonstrate real success in managing and developing sales with retail businesses
- Visit LoveRaw HQ in Manchester once a month
SALARY & PACKAGE
Competitive Salary & Bonus
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Remote (London Area)
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.***
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****