We are looking for an Influencer & Brand Partnerships Executive to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to join the UK’s fastest growing vegan chocolate brand? Do you like...chocolate? If you answered yes to at least two of the above then read on ;-)
LoveRaw® is a multi award winning disruptive chocolate company, we make Vegan Chocolate that tastes like chocolate chocolate with no palm oil free and with nothing artificial.
Based in Altrincham (Manchester) we are an awesome team of 14. Our products include Vegan Chocolate Buttercups, Cre&m® Wafer Bars, M:lk® Choc Bars and working on many more exciting new lines. You will be joining at an extremely exciting time, LoveRaw® is experiencing rapid growth and you will be part of our growing team.
You will be primarily responsible for management and execution of our influencer and brand partnerships.
As this is a new role for us, you will have a serious opportunity to make this role your own and add real value within the Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity which offers real growth and opportunities for the right person.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing LoveRaw’s influencer programme, identifying and recruiting new on-brand content creators
- Project manage influencer partnerships, working closely with the Marketing team to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers and content creators, both paid and gifted
- Organise and execute Influencer events in line with campaign and brand objectives
- Manage partnerships with third party brands from ideation to execution in-line with wider marketing objectives
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on all brand partnerships and influencer activity to optimise effectiveness of collaborations
- Suggest new ways to innovate and scale influencer and brand partnerships, staying on top of the latest trends
- Passionate, hardworking and very organised
- Ability to build strong relationships with 3rd parties
- Strong planning and organisational skills able to manage multiple competing deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Eager and dedicated, with a creative flair
- Understanding of digital marketing mix essential
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Someone with a network of contacts is a bonus
- Experience in a similar role
SALARY & PACKAGE
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
OFFICE BASED ROLE IN
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****