We are a young, fun, dynamic team based in Manchester. LoveRaw is on a mission to disrupt the food and beverage market by creating innovative, honest and delicious products that nourish and help you feel your best.
At LoveRaw HQ we are a close-knit team. We like to work in a creative and innovative environment. No idea is a bad idea and we welcome challenging the status quo. We are growing rapidly and you will be joining us at a very exciting time. Stuffy, corporate, formal and conventional is what we are not. We work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Are you looking to gain work experience or gain training within this sector to help you to get to your next step in your working life? We have a great opportunity, this role is a flexible placement that you will be able to discover and get involved in different roles within this growing company.
Placement Responsibilities: Office Support, Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Responsible for customer orders and monitoring sales
- Putting together and sending out sample boxes
- Managing the stock levels in the office for internet & sample orders
- Represent LoveRaw’s brand aura in all communication and contact clients and businesses within communities we serve
- Drive distribution to target markets and demographics in the UK
- Develop new B2B relationships
- Assist with the execution of the NPD launch
- Helping to find potential sales leads
- Social Media support
- Making recipes and executing short film clips and photos using LoveRaw products
- Website content management
- Helping organise demoing events
- A proven track record and motivation to smash targets
- Be a self-starter, always find new, better and faster ways of delivering success
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise customer/prospect importance
- Have excellent communication and social skills
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to work independently and as a part of a team
What we offer:
- Ongoing training and support through the placement
- Training and development within the FMCG industry
- Exposure to different aspects of a start-up business
- Opportunity to develop your existing skills and gain new ones
- Reasonable travel expenses paid
- Free office snacks
South Manchester, Altrincham
1 month minimum, hours negotiable based on availability and circumstances.
As soon as possible
Voluntary placement (if UK resident, travel expenses will be covered)
How to apply:
Please send both a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters, please do not contact about this job.
Please do not contact job poster regarding other services or commercial incentives.