We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest Vegan Chocolate product the Cre&m Wafer Bar. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we look to fill a number roles over the coming year.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” of the 2020 National & Regional Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year and 2020 World Plant Based awards as well as multiple Great Taste Awards to name a few. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with no artificial nonsense.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for managing, and having ownership of all aspects of finance across the business. The position will report directly into the Head of Finance whilst working closely with the senior management team on a daily basis.
Within your role, you will play a pivotal role in the day-to-day finances across the business, offering support to the Founders, Sales Team and Head of Finance for all financial management, responsibilities and tasks.
We are looking for someone who has a strong drive for finance, and exceptional attention to detail in order to produce business reports, forecasts and invoices to the highest standards.
With LoveRaw seeing phenomenal growth this year, and doubling in head count, this role gives you a unique opportunity to join the company in its depth of growth at a very exciting time.
- Ownership of all business finances
- Management of collections & payments for all business accounts
- Preparation of monthly financial reports & accounts, including P&L and balance sheets
- Budgeting & forecasting across the business
- Input of accruals/prepayments
- Monthly VAT reconciliation and reporting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations/bank reconciliation
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual cash flow forecasting
- Input and checking sales invoices to Xero
- Working with the sales team on updates of sales tracker & forecasts
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly input, filed, and reported in Xero
- Management of financial forecasts & reports across the business
- Assist in creating & presenting reports to Leadership Team, Founders & Investors as required
- Preparation of year end accounts for internal review
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong eye for attention to detail
- Strong relationship building, you will be working closely with our auditors and external customers
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customer and your colleagues
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Problem solver
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Fully qualified Accountant - able to produce AC/ACC/ACMA or equivalent qualifications
- Extensive experience within a finance role
- Qualified at a degree level
- Able to produce reports, audits and forecasts to a high standard
- FMCG Experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in Xero desirable but not essential
SALARY & PACKAGE
Free healthy breakfast every day
Laptop & Phone
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****