We are looking for a Mid-Weight Creative Graphic Designer superstar to join our in-house creative team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest product range of Vegan Chocolate Range. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we grow the LoveRaw team to manage the rapid growth.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” at World Food Innovation Awards and Multi Great Taste Awards to name a couple. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with nothing artificial.
We do absolutely everything in house and you will be in charge of shaping LoveRaw’s visual identity. You will be delivering projects from start to finish and so it is essential that you are brilliantly creative and skilled at executing ideas. The role will be a real mix of:
- Creative Direction: From branding and packaging design to promotions and POS you will come up with creative concepts inline with positioning and guidelines and deliver creatively excellent error free work internally and to customers.
- Designer across all day-to-day creative output: including all internal and external communications (web banners, magazine ads, presentations for B2B).
- Packaging artwork: creating artwork files for new flavours and new product range launches.
- Content specialist and campaign ideation: coming up with creative ideas for always-on social and campaigns.
- Artworking & Campaign execution: bringing yours and the team’s vision to life.
- Actively seek opportunities to develop and hone craft skills
- Question briefs and strategies to make sure the team is aligned on project objectives and deliverables
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- A self-starter and a can do attitude
- Be able to handle different types of tasks at the same time and execute to a high standard
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customers and your colleagues
- Able to energise internal and external team members
- Quick learner
- Idea machine
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Great time management skills
- Problem solver
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Passion for consumer brands
- Excellent creative portfolio showing creative ideas with strong design skills
- Entirely Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Extensive experience in working with other product packaging is a plus.
- Experience in a creative agency
- Extensive experience working on fmcg brands
- Competitive Package
- Free healthy breakfast every day
- 20 holiday days per annum
- 4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
- One month sabbatical every 3 years
- Unlimited Butter Cups
- Unit share scheme
- Altrincham, Manchester
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, Cover letter and Creative portfolio addressed to Rimi to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not send all 3 your application will not be looked at.
**Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses at this time means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
**This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.**
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**