We are looking for a Paid Internship to join our in-house team here at LoveRaw for an initial 6-12 month contract!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest product range of Vegan Chocolate Range. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we grow the LoveRaw team to manage the rapid growth.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” at World Food Innovation Awards and Multi Great Taste Awards to name a couple. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with nothing artificial.
We do absolutely everything in house and you will be involved in all aspects of the business helping out with the day-to-day running of the company. You will be fulfilling all customer orders, as well as making & sending influencer packs and samples to potential buyers. The role will be a real mix of:
- Supporting the team in daily administrative tasks
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Supporting with influencer engagement
- Create & send sample packs to influencers and potential distributors
- Researching the market
- Searching potential sales leads
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- A self-starter and a can do attitude
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure and time frames
- Willing to go that extra mile for your colleagues
- Quick learner
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Great time management skills
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Highly motivated
- Be a self-starter, always find new, better and faster ways of delivering success
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure & time frames
- Be adaptable to the business needs (this role will be very varied)
- Eager to help all other team members in all areas of the business
- Basic Excel skills
- Have excellent communication and social skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Minimum Wage
- Free healthy breakfast every day
- 20 holiday days per annum
- 4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
- Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
- This is an office based role in Altrincham, WA14 1EP.
HOW TO APPLY
DO NOT apply via linkedin as your applications will not be read. Send your CV & Cover letter to Hannah at email@example.com.
**Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses at this time means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
**This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.**
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**