We are looking for an International Sales Manager to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to thrive in a growing team? Do you have a passion for consumer brands? Then read on.
We are on a mission to disrupt the Chocolate category and we are experiencing rapid growth with the launch of our latest product range of Vegan Chocolate Range. You would be joining at a very exciting time as we grow the LoveRaw team to manage the rapid growth.
LoveRaw is a multi award winning health food company, “Winner” at World Food Innovation Awards and Multi Great Taste Awards to name a couple. All our products are vegan, palm oil free and with nothing artificial.
You will be joining us to rapidly grow the distribution of LoveRaw internationally.
The International Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in the business work closely with the Founders to develop the business & sales strategies required to deliver our global business ambition.
We need someone with a proven track record and the hunger to be part of one of the UK’s hottest brands in one of the most exciting emerging categories. LoveRaw is setup for rapid growth and we are looking for someone who can both drive sales themselves and also build a winning team around them.
This varied role will allow you to employ your experiences of winning new business across Europe & Globally.
- New business generation
- Full responsibility for P&L for international sales
- Develop strategies to grow sales and maximise profitability for Europe and Globally
- Nurture our current export accounts
- Drive JBP’s and promotional plans to maximise our footprint within each account
- Accurate forecasting and close communication with our Ops Team
- Work closely with the founders and the board to ensure that we’re always ahead of the game and constantly innovating and improving
- Passionate, hardworking and goal orientated
- Able to build and develop a talented sales team
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customer and your colleagues
- Able to energise internal and external team members
- Able to interpret data as well as manage budgets
- Idea Machine
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Problem solver
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Extensive export sales experience in branded food sales
- Open to travel
- Adept at interpreting data & insights
Free healthy breakfast every day
20 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
One month sabbatical every 3 years
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit share scheme
BASED - Altrincham, Manchester
START DATE - ASAP
Send CVs addressed to Rimi to firstname.lastname@example.org
**This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.**
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**