We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing plant-based chocolate brands? Do you like.. chocolate? If you answered yes to at least two of the above then read on.
LoveRaw® is a multi award winning disruptive chocolate company, we make great tasting plant-based chocolate free from palm oil and artificial ingredients.
Based in Altrincham (Manchester) we are an awesome team of 18. Our products include Cre&m® Wafer Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, M:lk® Choc Bars with many more exciting products in the pipeline! You will be joining at an extremely exciting time as LoveRaw® is experiencing rapid growth.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning and creating content across our suite of social channels, as well as building our brand presence online through community engagement. Your role will be varied and no day will be exactly the same and this should be something that appeals to you! You will be confident in delivering social media campaigns from ideation to execution so it is essential that you can think outside of the box and live and breathe all things social media.
- Develop and implement the social media plan across all channels (TikTok, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Work with the digital team and external creators to create thumb-stopping, engaging content
- Represent and be a strong advocate for the brand, championing our visual identity and tone voice across all social channels
- Engage with our community and build relationships with with external brands to create social media collaborations
- Keep up to date with with industry trends, executing best practice and new initiatives to grow LoveRaw’s social reach
- Analyse and report on performance, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimisation each week
- Interact with customers and deal with customers’ enquiries daily across all social channels
- Conduct regular research and keep up to date with trends & competitor activity, feeding back opportunities and learnings to the marketing team
- Has a genuine, deep-rooted interest in all things social media and content!
- Creative, innovative thinker with the ability to come up with new, innovative ideas
- Proactive and organised, always seeking to maximise opportunities
- Community oriented
- Collaborative and able to work cross functionally
- Confident, outgoing and engaging
- A team player!
- Knowledge of social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok & LinkedIn
- Experience executing creative social campaigns that cut through the noise
- Experience building online communities through social media
- An eye for good content and copywriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography and videography skills
- Experience in FMCG or branded goods is a bonus
SALARY & PACKAGE
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Company Bonus Scheme
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x wellness days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com do not apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.
We actively encourage you to send examples of your previous work to support your application. We want to see how creative you are!
**DO NOT APPLY THROUGH LINKEDIN AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE READ. FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY ARE BELOW**
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**