We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing vegan chocolate brands? Do you like...chocolate? If you answered yes to at least two of the above then read on ;-)
LoveRaw® is a multi award winning disruptive chocolate company, we make Vegan Chocolate that tastes like chocolate chocolate with no palm oil and with nothing artificial.
Based in Altrincham (Manchester) we are an awesome team of 18. Our products include Peanut Butter Cups, Cre&m® Wafer Bars, M:lk® Choc Bars and we’re working on many more exciting new lines. You will be joining at an extremely exciting time as LoveRaw® is experiencing rapid growth!
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and leading LoveRaw’s social media strategy as well as planning and executing social media campaigns. Your role will span across all social media channels and will require you to keep up to date with industry and social trends. You will be confident in managing campaigns from ideation to execution so it is essential that you can think outside of the box and are brilliantly creative! If you have the relevant experience, with a determination to thrive in a startup environment and a passion for delivering results then this role is for you!
- Develop, implement and manage LoveRaw’s social media strategy to drive brand awareness and customer engagement
- Manage and oversee all social media content, promoting products and campaign content in line with LoveRaw’s brand guidelines
- Create captivating imagery and video content, with the support of the Social Media & Marketing Assistant
- Analyse and report on performance of social media campaigns, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimisation
- Be a strong advocate for the brand, championing our visual identity and tone voice across all social channels
- Conduct regular research and keep up to date with market trends & competitor activity
- Interact with customers and deal with customers’ enquiries
- Management of Social Media & Marketing Assistant
- Extensive knowledge of social media channels including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Experience executing creative social campaigns that cut through the noise
- Experience of building online communities through social media
- An eye for good content and copywriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in FMCG or branded goods is a bonus
- Creative, innovative thinker with the ability to come up with new ideas to maximise our social channels
- Have a personal interest and passion for social media
- Proactive and organised, always seeking to maximise opportunities
- Community oriented, nimble and ability to adapt
- Collaborative and able to work cross functionally
- Confident, outgoing and engaging
- A team player!
SALARY & PACKAGE
Competitive Salary (DOE)
28 holiday days per annum
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x duvet days and volunteering day
Unlimited Vegan Chocolate
Unit Share Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com do not apply via Linkedin your applications will not be read.
We actively encourage you to send examples of your previous work to support your application. We want to see how creative you are!
**DO NOT APPLY THROUGH LINKEDIN AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE READ. FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY ARE ABOVE**
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**