We've partnered up with Jaycie, aka @breakfastbake, to bring you this dreamy Vegan Chocolate Brookie recipe. Enjoy!
160g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
120g vegan butter
2 flaxseed eggs (2tbsps ground flaxseed with 5 tbsps water, left to rest)
60ml coffee (instant coffee & boiling water)
1tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flax egg, vanilla extract, coffee and chocolate mixture to the fry ingredients and fold in gently.
180g plain flour
100g vegan butter
100g chopped LoveRaw M:lk Choc Bars
1tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
- Whisk together the dry ingredients and knead in the butter/water until a dough forms.
- Fold in your chocolate chunks.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5 and mine your baking dish with greaseproof paper!
- Press your cookie dough into the dish, and pour over your brownie batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean!
- Top with melted chocolate, sprinkles and LoveRaw Nutty Choc Balls for the perfect Christmas treat!