Hopefully we have answered any questions you have below, but if not please do not hesitate to get in touch!
1. Where are your products made?
All of our products are lovingly made and packed in the beautiful county of Cambridgeshire!
2. Where can I buy LoveRaw products?
You can find a list of all the fabulous shops that sell our products in the stockists section of our website. Or if you're feeling lazy we have an online shop you can order from with delivery straight to your front door!
3. Do your bars contain nuts as I have an allergy?
Sorry - all our bars contain nuts!
4. Do your blends contain nuts as I have an allergy?
No they don't and they are made in an area of the factory which is nut free.
5. Are your products gluten and dairy free?
Yes, all of our products are gluten and dairy free AND they're also vegan friendly! We like to keep everyone happy :)
6. How long do your products last?
We are proud to say that none of our products contain any preservatives or nasty stuff, so our bars last 10 months from the date of manufacture and our blends last 22 months from date of manufacture.
7. Are your products organic?
We've got the thumbs up from Soil Association, who have certified us as organic!
1. How long will my order take to be delivered?
If you purchased from our online store please expect delivery in 2-3 working days. Longer delivery times may apply to countries outside of the UK.
2. I live locally can I collect the bars instead of having them delivered?
Unfortunately LoveRaw HQ is full of paper work, not products (apart from a few bars in our draw for elevenses)! Please check out our stockists page for local shops that sell our products.
3. Do you ship abroad?
Yes we do! Whilst world domination is on the agenda, we don't ship to every country just yet! Please check out our shipping page for more information on the countries we ship to and shipping costs.