10 x Biscoff Biscuits
1 x tbsp vegan butter
3 x tbsp Biscoff spread
1/4 cup vegan white chocolate
1. Pulse the Biscoff biscuits into a powder or crush them thoroughly by hand.
2. Add in the vegan butter and press the fully combined mixture into a small square/rectangular mould. Save a pinch of biscuits to scatter over the top of the bar for the decoration.
3. Spoon in the Biscoff spread, covering the biscuit layer, topping it with chunks of the White Wafer.
4. Freeze for about 2 hours.
5. In a bain-marie, melt the white chocolate.
6. Remove the solid bar from the freezer and slice into squares or small rectangles.
7. Partly cover in white chocolate
8. You can save some of the white chocolate and mix it with a teaspoon of Biscoff spread to drizzle on top of the white chocoalte, before finishing the bars with some spare crushed Biscoff.
9. Refrigerate until solid and either store in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 4 small bars or 8 small squares depending on how you slice them.