10 x Biscuits (of your choice)
1 x tbsp vegan butter
3 x tbsp Biscuit spread
1/4 cup vegan white chocolate
- Pulse the biscuits into a powder or crush them thoroughly by hand.
- Add in the vegan butter and press the fully combined mixture into a small square/rectangular mould. Save a pinch of biscuits to scatter over the top of the bar for the decoration.
- Spoon in the biscuit spread, covering the biscuit layer, topping it with chunks of the White Wafer.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- In a bain-marie, melt the white chocolate.
- Remove the solid bar from the freezer and slice into squares or small rectangles.
- Partly cover in white chocolate
- You can save some of the white chocolate and mix it with a teaspoon of biscuit spread to drizzle on top of the white chocolate, before finishing the bars with some spare crushed biscuits.
- Refrigerate biscuit bars until solid and either store in the fridge or freezer.
Makes 4 small biscuit bars or 8 small squares depending on how you slice them.