1.5 cups crushed Oreos
2 x TBSP vegan cream cheese
100g white chocolate
1. Crush the Oreos in a food processor or by hand in a zip lock bag, using a rolling pin to crush.
2. Once crushed, using your hands to mix in the cream cheese.
3. Form the truffles into balls and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
4. In a bain-marie, melt the white vegan chocoalte, and fully dip/coat the truffles into the chocolate and let them sit in the freezer whilst you melt the LoveRaw choc.
5. Melt the Just Chocolate chocolate in a bain-marie and drizzle the truffles, scattering some additional crushed Oreos on top of each truffle.
Makes about 8 truffles