What’s better than a chocolate truffle? An Oreo Truffle. You won’t want to miss trying this combination.
Whether you’re having some friends around for the night, or just fancy a posh dessert at home that doesn’t take too long; our Oreo Truffles will not disappoint.
Recipe: Makes about 8 vegan Oreo truffles.
- 1.5 cups crushed Oreos
- 2 x tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 100g white chocolate
- 1 x LoveRaw Smooth Choc M:lk Choc Bar
- Crush your Oreos in a food processor or by hand in a zip lock bag, using a rolling pin to crush.
- Once crushed, use your hands to mix in the vegan cream cheese.
- Form the truffles into balls and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- In a bain-marie, melt the white vegan chocolate, and fully dip/coat the truffles into the chocolate and let them sit in the freezer whilst you melt the LoveRaw choc.
- Melt the LoveRaw Smooth Choc M:lk Choc Bar in a bain-marie and drizzle the truffles, scattering some additional crushed Oreos on top of each truffle.