- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 x TBSP coconut oil
- 1 x TBSP maple syrup
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup runny peanut butter
- Generous pinch of salt
- 3 x TBSP coconut oil
- Mix together the base ingredients, using your hands if necessary to press the mixture into a small/rectangular baking dish. Gently pierce the compact base all over with a fork, before baking it for 15 minutes at 175˚C.
- Whilst the base is baking, in a bowl mix together the caramel ingredients until fully combined. Pouring it over the base once you've allowed it to fully cool.
- In a bain-maire, melt the LoveRaw chocolate.
- Gently press the 4 x Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bars into the caramel layer before covering them with the melted chocolate.
- Freeze the salted caramel millionaire's shortbread for a couple of hours until solid or refrigerate overnight before slicing it into squares or bars.
Makes 6 large caramel shortbread squares or 6 narrow bars.