1 cup almond flour
2 x TBSP coconut oil
1 x TBSP maple syrup
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup runny peanut butter
Generous pinch of salt
3 x TBSP coconut oil
1. Mix together the base ingredients, using your hands if necessary to press the mixture into a small/rectangular baking dish. Gently pierce the compact base all over with a fork, before baking it for 15 minutes at 175˚C.
2. Whilst the base is baking, in a bowl mix together the caramel ingredients until fully combined. Pouring it over the base once you've allowed it to fully cool.
3. In a bain-maire, melt the LoveRaw chocolate.
4. Gently press the 4 x Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bars into the caramel layer before covering them with the melted chocolate.
5. Freeze for a couple of hours until solid or refrigerate overnight before slicing the shortbread into squares or bars.
Makes 6 large squares or 6 narrow bars.