Introducing a game-changing Chocolate Bark from Good Mood Food UK that’s perfect for Easter. Make this treat for yourself or as a gift, we won't judge.
Ingredients (Serves 4-6):
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a baking tray (approx. 20x30cm) with baking paper.
- Unwrap & arrange the M:lk Choc Bars in lines on the baking tray, so the majority of the surface is covered.
- Pop in the oven for 5 mins, until the chocolate has melted but stayed in bar format.
- Using a spatula or knife, spread the melted chocolate evenly across the baking tray.
- Time to top! Break up your favourite LoveRaw products into bitesize pieces & add onto the melted chocolate.
- Leave for 10 mins then refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until set.
- Break the bark into pieces, the size is up to you! If you’re gifting the bark, pop the pieces into suitable bags or boxes then store in the fridge until needed.
- Dig in & enjoy!