February 13, 2023 chocolate
M:lk® Chocolate Cookies
This Valentine's, we've teamed up with Jess Murray (aka @life_of_jessm) to bring you the ultimate V-Day gift, delicious M:lk® Chocolate Cookies.
4 LoveRaw M:lk Choc Cre&m Wafer Bars
125 g vegan butter
175 g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
300 g plain flour
1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
75 ml vegan milk
- Chop 2 LoveRaw m:lk choc wafers and 3 m:lk choc bars.
- Add the vegan butter, sugar and vanilla to a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add in the plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt and beat until combined.
- Gradually add in the vegan milk until the cookie dough is formed.
- Add the LoveRaw wafers and m:lk choc bars and mix until distributed well.
- Portion the mixture into 8 balls. Put them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or in the fridge for an hour.
- Whilst the cookie dough is chilling, preheat your oven to 180ºC Fan, or 200ºC regular.
- Take the cookies out of the freezer/fridge and put onto two large lined trays.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes. Once baked, put your LoveRaw wafers on top and leave them to cool on the tray for at least 30 minutes, as they will continue to bake whilst cooling. Enjoy!