Can’t decide what flavour of pancakes to go for this Pancake Day? Create the perfect combo just like @veganshannon with this vanilla and chocolate stack!
Topped with whipped cream and our Cre&m Wafers for the ultimate treat.
Ingredients (Makes 6)
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300ml non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- dairy-free whipped cream
- 1 LoveRaw Smooth M:lk Choc bar
- 1 LoveRaw M:lk Choc Cre&m Wafer
- 1 LoveRaw White Choc Cre&m Wafer
- In a mixing bowl, combine 125g self-raising flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 3 tsp caster sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 150ml of non-dairy milk. Mix until a smooth batter has formed.
- In a separate bowl, add the other half of the ingredients along with the cocoa powder. Again, mix until a smooth batter has formed.
- Spray a large frying pan with some oil on low heat. Once hot, pour the mixture into the pan. Both bowls of batter should make 3-4 pancakes. Cook each pancake for around 1 minute on each side.
- Serve the pancakes with some dairy-free whipped cream and grate the Smooth M:lk Choc bar over top. Finally, top with both of the Cre&m Wafers and enjoy!