Salted Caramel Brownies
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter (melted)
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup plant milk
3/x cup cacao powder
3 x LoveRaw M:lk Choc Bars finely chopped into chunks
2 x tsp instant coffee
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup coconut sugar
Generous pinch of salt
1 x tsp arrowroot powder
1 x LoveRaw Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bar
1. Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, instant coffee and milk.
2. Sift in the flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt.
3. Once everything is combined, fold in the chocoalte chunks.
4. Transfer the batter into a parchment paper lined dish.
5. Bake at 175˚C for 20 minutes.
6. Whilst the brownies are baking, prepare the salted caramel by simmering the coconut cream, sugar, salt and arrowroot powder. Simmer on a medium to high heat for about 8-10 minutes until slightly thickened.
7. Transfer the caramel to a separate dish and allow to cool and thicken more.
8. Once both the brownies and caramel are cooled, pour the caramel over the brownies and scatter with Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bar Chunks.
Makes 6 large brownies