- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 x TBSP coconut oil
- 1 x TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Biscuit Spread (melted)
- Mix together the base ingredients, using your hands if necessary to press the mixture into a small square/rectangular baking dish. Gently pierce the compact base all over with a fork, before baking it for 15 minutes at 175 ˚C until golden.
- Whilst the base is baking, in a bain-marie melt the Biscuit Spread until pourable.
- In a separate bain-marie, melt the LoveRaw Salted Caramel chocolate.
- Once the base is removed from the oven and cooled, pour over the Biscuit Spread, pressing the 4 x Salted Caramel Cre&m Wafer Bars into the Biscuit layer. Pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until solid.
- Remove the baking dish from the freezer and cut the base into bars and place onto a cooling rack before covering each bar generously with the melted Salted Caramel chocolate.
- Optional: To decorate, feather some peanut butter through the melted chocolate, before popping the bars into the freezer/fridge, allowing the chocolate to solidify.
Makes 5 vegan salted caramel bars.