When you thought a classic fudge vegan brownie couldn't get any better we went and topped it with a layer of white chocolate & hazelnut fudge and crushed White Chocolate Cre&m Wafer Bars! Scroll for the delish deets!
For the Brownies
- 2 x flax eggs (2 x TBSP ground flax seeds soaked in 6 x TBSP water)
- 1 x cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1 x cup sugar
- 6 x TBSP vegan butter
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 x tsp salt
- 1 x tsp baking powder
For the White Chocolate Fudge
- 100g vegan white chocolate
- 1/4 cup hazelnut or cashew butter
For the Decoration
- 2 x White Choc Cre&m Wafer Bars
- Chocolate Chips
- Crushed Biscuits
- Prepare the flax eggs and leave to sit and thicken for about 10 minutes whilst you melt the chocolate chips in a bain-marie.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy, then pour in your flax eggs, oat milk and melted chocolate and mix together until glossy.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder, slowly folding everything together until fully combined, but don't over mix.
- Pour the batter into a parchment paper lined dish and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180°C (fan assisted).
- Whilst you're leaving the brownies to fully cool prep the fudge by melting together the white chocolate and nut butter of choice until creamy and combined.
- Once the brownies are cooled, pour the fudge layer over them, spreading it evenly and decorate with the chopped Cre&m Wafer Bars, crushed biscuits and chocolate chips!
Makes 6 large vegan brownies with white chocolate or 8 smaller ones.