Slutty Brownies but make them vegan!
These are as outrageously delicious as they look! Vegan cookie dough layered, with Oreos and our Peanut Butter Brownie Cups, followed by a layer of vegan brownie batter...were not drooling, you're drooling!
For the Cookie Layer:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 x tbsp corn starch
- 1sp baking powder
- 8 x vegan butter (room temp)
- 4 x tbsp white sugar
- 4 x tbsp light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- optional: 1 -2 tbsp oat milk
- 2/3 cups vegan chocolate chips
For the Brownie Layer:
- 2 x flax eggs (2 x TBSP ground flax seeds soaked in 6 x TBSP water)
- 1 x cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1 x cup sugar
- 6 x TBSP vegan butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 x tsp salt
- 1 x tsp baking powder
Instructions for the Cookie Layer:
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and creamy (1-2 minutes)
- Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients. It will be quite crumbly at first, so feel free to use your hands
- If your dough doesn't come together, add in the optional tbsp or 3 of oat milk
- Add in the chocolate chips and form into a ball
Instructions for the Brownie Batter:
- Prepare the flax eggs and leave to sit and thicken for about 10 minutes whilst you melt the chocolate chips in a bain-marie
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy then pout in your flax eggs, oat milk and melted chocolate and mix together until glossy.
- Sift in the flour, salt and baking powder, slowly folding everything together until fully combined, but don't over mix.
In a parchment paper lined baking tray, spread the cookie batter dough first, followed by a layer of mixed LoveRaw Brownie Butter Cups and Oreo cookies, covering them all with the Brownie layer.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about 35/40 minutes. Allow your vegan brownies to cool completely before digging in!