Digital Marketing Manager
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.**
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team here at LoveRaw!
Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing plant-based chocolate brands? Do you like chocolate? If you answered yes to at least two of the above then read on.
LoveRaw® is a multi award winning disruptive chocolate company, we make great tasting plant-based chocolate free from palm oil and artificial ingredients!
Based in Altrincham (Manchester) we are a team of 17 and our products include Cre&m® Wafer Bars, Peanut Butter Cups, M:lk® Choc Bars & Nutty Choc Balls with many more products in the pipeline! You will be joining at an extremely exciting time as LoveRaw® is experiencing rapid growth.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report into the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for managing the brand’s digital strategy. Analytically minded, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for successfully growing digital channel strategies as well as developing the in-house Digital Marketing team. They will also work closely with the wider marketing team to drive the brand forward and help achieve our ambitious growth targets!
We need someone with an impressive track record and the hunger to be part of one of the UK’s hottest brands in one of the most exciting emerging categories.
- Drive the paid acquisition strategy across all performance marketing channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO and Affiliates
- Responsible for the brand’s retention strategy across the website and CRM, including Email, SMS and CX
- Drive acquisition through planned activities from both trade and promotional calendars
- Manage the relationship with external partners and agencies
- Plan and orchestrate digital marketing campaigns, constantly trying new ideas and strategies
- Deliver successful New Product Launches online and in marketplaces
- Measure, analyse and report online performance, recommend and implement improvement strategies
- Manage costs and budgets to deliver growth, innovation and increasing margins
- Drive performance in market places such as Amazon & Faire
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure all digital campaigns and budgets are aligned with the overall business strategy and KPI’s
- Build and manage a best in class digital marketing team aligned to the channel growth
- Passionate and hardworking
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to go that extra mile for your customer and your colleagues
- Be able to hustle, hustle & hustle some more
- Able to work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Keen to get stuck in when needed
- Extensive experience working in digital marketing
- Experience with or ambition to build a high performing team.
- Proven ability to lead digital marketing strategies
- Competent creating reports and analysing data
- Excellent understanding of acquisition and retention strategies
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Competitive Salary & Bonus
28 holiday days per annum (Including public holidays)
4 Extra days off include – birthday, 2 x well-being days and 1 x volunteering day Pension scheme
Unit Share Scheme
Unlimited Plant-Based Chocolate
HOW TO APPLY
**Send CVs addressed to Rimi to email@example.com DO NOT apply via linkedin your applications will not be read.**
***Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.**
****This role profile is a guide to the work you will initially be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to incorporate changing circumstances. It does not form part of your contract of employment.****
*****PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER OR A RECRUITMENT AGENCY, YOUR EMAILS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY FILTERED.*****