We've been cooking up a storm in the kitchen lately and we've created the FABBEST looking fudge we've ever seen.
We've gone bigger and better and it's fair to say we've not fudged this recipe up ;)
1/4 cup runny peanut butter (plus some extra for decoration)
1 x finger each of Cre&m Wafer Bar and White Wafer Bar
1. In a bain-marie, melt the vegan white chocolate and stir in the runny peanut butter until fully combined.
2. Pour half of the fudge into a small rectangular mould that's either silicone or been lined with parchment paper to ensure easy removal.
3. Top with one finger each of the Cre&m Wafer Bar and White Wafer Bar on the centre and then cover with the rest of the fudge mixture.
4. Swirl some peanut butter on top for decoration.
5. Refrigerate until firm and then slice into 4 slices or 8 smaller squares.