We've teamed up with our good pals at TROO to create some legendary Vegan Chocolate Flapjacks using Troo Happy Porridge & Troo Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup as well as our epic Just Choc M:lk® Choc making the perfect sweet treat to indulge in!
- 200g Vegan Butter
- 300g Troo Spoonful of Fibre Inulin Syrup
- 450g Troo Happy Porridge+
- 150g LoveRaw Just Choc M:lk® Choc Bars
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 20cm/8in square cake tin with butter, then line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Slowly bring the Troo inulin syrup and vegan butter to the boil in a saucepan, stirring. Remove from the heat and stir in the Troo Porridge oats.
- Scrape the mixture into the tin you prepped earlier, then press it into an even layer using the back of a wooden spoon. Bake for 45–50 minutes, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool slightly in the tin, then run a round-bladed knife around the inside edges of the tin and cut the flapjack into squares. Set aside to cool completely in the tin.
- Meanwhile, place a heatproof glass bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, making sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water. Add the LoveRaw chocolate and stir until melted. (Use our Salted Caramel or Peanut Butter M:lk® Choc bars for different flavours!)
- Turn the cooled flapjacks out onto a wire rack and drizzle them with the melted chocolate. Set aside for a further 25–30 minutes, or until the chocolate has set. Enjoy!