1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 x tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 x tbsp vegan butter (room temp)
2 x tsbp white sugar
2 x tbsp light brown sugar
Pinch of Salt
1 x tbsp peanut butter
1. Sift together all of the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light sugar until light and creamy (1-2 minutes).
3. Slowly combine the wet and dry ingredients.
4. Refrigerate the dough for about 2 hours overnight.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and split your dough into two. Flatten one piece into a reasonably large thick cookie and layer with a Peanut Butter ButterCup. Then cover the cup with a chunk of dough and top it with another ButterCup before covering it with a rest of the cookie dough. You should have a large and tall cookie dough cone shape.
6. Bake for 16 minutes until golden at 180˚C.
7. Allow to cool but feel free to enjoy it warm and gooey once it's firmed up from out of the oven.