We're going Hazel-NUTS for these Nutella Stuffed Cookie Bars!
This recipe makes around 8 bars, so there's plenty to go round. If you're anything like us, then we keep our bakes to ourself, it's a strict HANDS OFF zone in our kitchen.
So if you eat all of these to yourself, we're NUTELLAn if you won't...
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
6 x TBS plant milk
1 x tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 x TBS vegan 'Nutella'
Optional: vegan white chocolate and White and M:lk Choc Cre&m Wafer Bars to decorate
1. Cream together the peanut butter, sugar & plant milk
2. Add in the oat flour, baking powder & salt until fully combined
3. Spread half the mixture into a parchment paper lined small square baking dish
4. Scoop the Nutella on top of the batter spreading it evenly and gently
5. Cover the Nutella layer with the rest of the batter
6. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 175°C until golden
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely
8. Decorate with melted white vegan chocolate and chopped Wafer Bars
9. Makes about 8 bars